Hey… are you coming?
Just want to make sure you received our invite to the Interior Define Pop Up.
Would love to see you.
Thursday, August 9th 5-7pm
And if the $500+ in door prizes isn’t your thing then just pop in and introduce yourself.
(more details on door prizes coming next week!)
Jaclyn + Nicholas + Addison + Simone
Oh, you’re still here
The final touches to a room can be the hardest to accomplish but can also make the biggest impact. We have found that many people underestimate the effect properly placed art, accessories and lighting will make. Perhaps you have a built in shelving unit that has left you perplexed, so it sits empty with a few misplaced books and photo frames? We have the perfect solution to get your home through the final decorating phase, for those of you in the Kansas City area, we can help you rearrange your furniture and get your space dialed in with all the finishing touches to make it come to life.
For more information or to schedule your styling session please email firstname.lastname@example.org #styledbycovetedhome *$450 includes 1-2 rooms, larger projects will be assessed for additional fees
That feeling when HGTV invites Jaclyn’s opinion on design matter…
no BIG DEAL!
“5 Reasons Interior Designers Are Using the Color Teal”
Tomorrow! Yes, tomorrow! Join us at Coveted Home on the Country Club Plaza (Kansas City)
With the launch of our newest Turkish rug collection,
we couldn’t help but arrange a one day pop up with NidaLu Handmade
Turkish shoes. Having owned several pairs myself for a few years I can attest to their versatility and durability!
Come, sip and mingle. Sample the shoes. The rosewater lemonade will be flowing. We look forward to seeing you!
Did you catch all that gorgeous rug action over on Instagram?
In case you missed it, we’ve recently added over 40 new rugs
to our collection!
A little of everything, from 12-foot Runners to a great selection of large area rugs, and for all those empty doorways and foyers, a plethora of little beauties starting at $195.
All our rugs ship free of charge (across the continental USA) And as always, feel free to reach out with any questions, we’re here to help
Hair Perfume? Yes, Please!
Introducing a perfume for your hair, designed for in-between hair-washing days. Opal is a delicate mix of florals, tangy fruits and sandalwood. We’re hooked and know you will enjoy them as much as we do. In-between days or not!
“one spray and we were wisped away:”
- Garnet: is a rich, rosy floral with undertones of spice and deep cedar. Key Notes: ATLAS CEDAR – ROSE ATTAR – BERGAMOTElevated by Amber, Close, Geranium, Tuberose and Ylang Ylang
- Opal: is a delicate mix of honey-sweet florals, tangy fruits and grounding sandalwood. Key Notes: HONEYSUCKLE – PINK GRAPEFRUIT – SANDALWOOD, Elevated by Cassia, Lavender, Lemon, Rosemary and Tangerine
- Topaz: is a fresh fusion of bold citrus blossoms, spicy pepper and mellow amber. Key Notes: LAVENDER – NEROLI – AMBER by Juniper Berry, Lemon, Pink Peppercorn and Rosewood
- Emerald: is an exotic blend of forest foliage, earthy balsam and citrusy woods. Key Notes: COPAIBA BALSAM – PALO SANTO – CYPRESS Elevated by Cedarwood, Fir Balsam, Frankincense, Patchouli, Sage and Vetiver
We’re so excited for March 1st to be here, we’re having a ‘final days of February’ flash rug sale! (Say that fast four times in a row 😂) 25% off all rugs now through Wednesday the 28th, for online orders use code “finaldays” at checkout 😍 #shopcovetedhome PS-the pillows have sold, but the rug & the lamp here are both somehow still available! .
• Use code “finaldays” during checkout onlin
Ultra Violet: What are your thoughts? We’d love to hear from designers and trend setters out there! Comment below <3