That feeling when HGTV invites Jaclyn’s opinion on design matter…
no BIG DEAL!
“5 Reasons Interior Designers Are Using the Color Teal”
Tomorrow! Yes, tomorrow! Join us at Coveted Home on the Country Club Plaza (Kansas City)
With the launch of our newest Turkish rug collection,
we couldn’t help but arrange a one day pop up with NidaLu Handmade
Turkish shoes. Having owned several pairs myself for a few years I can attest to their versatility and durability!
Come, sip and mingle. Sample the shoes. The rosewater lemonade will be flowing. We look forward to seeing you!
Did you catch all that gorgeous rug action over on Instagram?
In case you missed it, we’ve recently added over 40 new rugs
to our collection!
A little of everything, from 12-foot Runners to a great selection of large area rugs, and for all those empty doorways and foyers, a plethora of little beauties starting at $195.
All our rugs ship free of charge (across the continental USA) And as always, feel free to reach out with any questions, we’re here to help
Hair Perfume? Yes, Please!
Introducing a perfume for your hair, designed for in-between hair-washing days. Opal is a delicate mix of florals, tangy fruits and sandalwood. We’re hooked and know you will enjoy them as much as we do. In-between days or not!
“one spray and we were wisped away:”
- Garnet: is a rich, rosy floral with undertones of spice and deep cedar. Key Notes: ATLAS CEDAR – ROSE ATTAR – BERGAMOTElevated by Amber, Close, Geranium, Tuberose and Ylang Ylang
- Opal: is a delicate mix of honey-sweet florals, tangy fruits and grounding sandalwood. Key Notes: HONEYSUCKLE – PINK GRAPEFRUIT – SANDALWOOD, Elevated by Cassia, Lavender, Lemon, Rosemary and Tangerine
- Topaz: is a fresh fusion of bold citrus blossoms, spicy pepper and mellow amber. Key Notes: LAVENDER – NEROLI – AMBER by Juniper Berry, Lemon, Pink Peppercorn and Rosewood
- Emerald: is an exotic blend of forest foliage, earthy balsam and citrusy woods. Key Notes: COPAIBA BALSAM – PALO SANTO – CYPRESS Elevated by Cedarwood, Fir Balsam, Frankincense, Patchouli, Sage and Vetiver
We’re so excited for March 1st to be here, we’re having a ‘final days of February’ flash rug sale! (Say that fast four times in a row 😂) 25% off all rugs now through Wednesday the 28th, for online orders use code “finaldays” at checkout 😍 #shopcovetedhome PS-the pillows have sold, but the rug & the lamp here are both somehow still available! .
• Use code “finaldays” during checkout onlin
Ultra Violet: What are your thoughts? We’d love to hear from designers and trend setters out there! Comment below <3
Vintage lovers and curiosity seekers rejoice! We’re always hunting for the next wave of vintage goods.
Here’s what’s good.
We’ll see you!
Sunday, November 5th from 1:00 – 4:00pm
Follow us on Instagram for a chance to be featured & be the first to know about upcoming events, deals and joing in the conversation.
About Lee Ahiskog:
Working in the intersection of art and design, American Graphic Designer, Lee Ahlskog explores the relationship between form and color in her oil paintings and digital work. Her biomorphic shapes refer to forms seen in the natural world while her color palette is more subjective.