Hair Perfume? Yes, Please!
Introducing a perfume for your hair, designed for in-between hair-washing days. Opal is a delicate mix of florals, tangy fruits and sandalwood. We’re hooked and know you will enjoy them as much as we do. In-between days or not!
“one spray and we were wisped away:”
- Garnet: is a rich, rosy floral with undertones of spice and deep cedar. Key Notes: ATLAS CEDAR – ROSE ATTAR – BERGAMOTElevated by Amber, Close, Geranium, Tuberose and Ylang Ylang
- Opal: is a delicate mix of honey-sweet florals, tangy fruits and grounding sandalwood. Key Notes: HONEYSUCKLE – PINK GRAPEFRUIT – SANDALWOOD, Elevated by Cassia, Lavender, Lemon, Rosemary and Tangerine
- Topaz: is a fresh fusion of bold citrus blossoms, spicy pepper and mellow amber. Key Notes: LAVENDER – NEROLI – AMBER by Juniper Berry, Lemon, Pink Peppercorn and Rosewood
- Emerald: is an exotic blend of forest foliage, earthy balsam and citrusy woods. Key Notes: COPAIBA BALSAM – PALO SANTO – CYPRESS Elevated by Cedarwood, Fir Balsam, Frankincense, Patchouli, Sage and Vetiver
We’re so excited for March 1st to be here, we’re having a ‘final days of February’ flash rug sale! (Say that fast four times in a row 😂) 25% off all rugs now through Wednesday the 28th, for online orders use code “finaldays” at checkout 😍 #shopcovetedhome PS-the pillows have sold, but the rug & the lamp here are both somehow still available! .
• Use code “finaldays” during checkout onlin
Ultra Violet: What are your thoughts? We’d love to hear from designers and trend setters out there! Comment below <3
Vintage lovers and curiosity seekers rejoice! We’re always hunting for the next wave of vintage goods.
Here’s what’s good.
We’ll see you!
Sunday, November 5th from 1:00 – 4:00pm
Follow us on Instagram for a chance to be featured & be the first to know about upcoming events, deals and joing in the conversation.
About Lee Ahiskog:
Working in the intersection of art and design, American Graphic Designer, Lee Ahlskog explores the relationship between form and color in her oil paintings and digital work. Her biomorphic shapes refer to forms seen in the natural world while her color palette is more subjective.
I like my music like I like my fall weather –all over the place. One day it’s cold and out come the booties and the sweats. The next say it’s hot and it’s tanks and flops.
These mood-swinging tracks celebrate Girls who rock. Girls who never back down. Who challenge the man and the machine.
Status quo? No thanks.
- YACHT: Psychic City
- In Love With a Ghost : Flowers
- Solange: Dancing in the Dark
- iamamiwhoami: Play
- Tei Shi: Keep Running (One Bit Remix)
- Honey is Cool: Baby Jane
- Hole: Awful
- Poe: Angry Johnny
- Orbital: Halcyon and on and on
- Ra Ra Riot: You and I Know
#musicmonday: what’s on you
August came with a sweeping arrangement of styles, each more diverse than the last. From midcentury to traditional, take a look at what caught our eyes this month.
We hope this month’s featured accounts inspire and fuel your own creativity. If you don’t already follow these talented individuals on Instagram, be sure to check them out–each description is linked to their page.
You can follow us on Instagram (@covetedhome) and use the hashtag #mycovetedhome for a chance to be featured!
A stunning display of Traditional design by @vicentewolfdesigns
Taking on Eclectic and nailing it, @hotelette
The darling of Global Bohemian, @carlaypage
Mid Century with those desert vibes by @atomic_furnishing
Changes are brewing, summer to autumn. Patio’s, picnics and falling into piles of leaves. Who’s ready for fall! We’re here to equip you with the right tools to make the best of this coming season: Luscious apothecary to keep your skin soft and smooth, whimsical baskets, rings for yo’ finga’s and salts for the soaking. Plus a ton of sage and incense for those late night incantations. Continue reading Fall Essentials and the Brands You Should Know