Hair Perfume? Yes, Please!
Introducing a perfume for your hair, designed for in-between hair-washing days. Opal is a delicate mix of florals, tangy fruits and sandalwood. We’re hooked and know you will enjoy them as much as we do. In-between days or not!
- Garnet: is a rich, rosy floral with undertones of spice and deep cedar. Key Notes: ATLAS CEDAR – ROSE ATTAR – BERGAMOTElevated by Amber, Close, Geranium, Tuberose and Ylang Ylang
- Opal: is a delicate mix of honey-sweet florals, tangy fruits and grounding sandalwood. Key Notes: HONEYSUCKLE – PINK GRAPEFRUIT – SANDALWOOD, Elevated by Cassia, Lavender, Lemon, Rosemary and Tangerine
- Topaz: is a fresh fusion of bold citrus blossoms, spicy pepper and mellow amber. Key Notes: LAVENDER – NEROLI – AMBER by Juniper Berry, Lemon, Pink Peppercorn and Rosewood
- Emerald: is an exotic blend of forest foliage, earthy balsam and citrusy woods. Key Notes: COPAIBA BALSAM – PALO SANTO – CYPRESS Elevated by Cedarwood, Fir Balsam, Frankincense, Patchouli, Sage and Vetiver
We’re so excited for March 1st to be here, we’re having a ‘final days of February’ flash rug sale! (Say that fast four times in a row 😂) 25% off all rugs now through Wednesday the 28th, for online orders use code “finaldays” at checkout 😍 #shopcovetedhome PS-the pillows have sold, but the rug & the lamp here are both somehow still available! .
• Use code “finaldays” during checkout onlin
Ultra Violet: What are your thoughts? We’d love to hear from designers and trend setters out there! Comment below <3
Next Sat, Nov 11
Our Turkish Rug dealer is coming to down — a shipment of rugs, fresh from Istanbul
Tea and Bites served throughout the day.
Vintage lovers and curiosity seekers rejoice! We’re always hunting for the next wave of vintage goods.
Here’s what’s good.
“I love the fact that we’re becoming bolder with pattern and color,” says Graham & Brown designer Paula Taylor. “This year’s softer pastel palette works beautifully on the new geometrics, conveying a more feminine edge to a masculine style — particularly if you add a little metallic highlight.”
We’ll see you!
Sunday, November 5th from 1:00 – 4:00pm
I like my music like I like my fall weather –all over the place. One day it’s cold and out come the booties and the sweats. The next say it’s hot and it’s tanks and flops.
These mood-swinging tracks celebrate Girls who rock. Girls who never back down. Who challenge the man and the machine.
Status quo? No thanks.
- YACHT: Psychic City
- In Love With a Ghost : Flowers
- Solange: Dancing in the Dark
- iamamiwhoami: Play
- Tei Shi: Keep Running (One Bit Remix)
- Honey is Cool: Baby Jane
- Hole: Awful
- Poe: Angry Johnny
- Orbital: Halcyon and on and on
- Ra Ra Riot: You and I Know
#musicmonday: what’s on you
August came with a sweeping arrangement of styles, each more diverse than the last. From midcentury to traditional, take a look at what caught our eyes this month.
We hope this month’s featured accounts inspire and fuel your own creativity. If you don’t already follow these talented individuals on Instagram, be sure to check them out–each description is linked to their page.
You can follow us on Instagram (@covetedhome) and use the hashtag #mycovetedhome for a chance to be featured!
A stunning display of Traditional design by @vicentewolfdesigns
Taking on Eclectic and nailing it, @hotelette
The darling of Global Bohemian, @carlaypage
Mid Century with those desert vibes by @atomic_furnishing