Who doesn’t love Stevie Nicks?! I recently acquired her 1981 studio album Bella Donna from newly opened Josey Records located in the Crossroads at 18th and Oak. Since then, I cannot stop obsessing over how amazing Stevie looks with her mile-high platforms, feathered hair, and that crazy cockatoo! She is a force to be reckoned with, that lady. Naturally, I began imagining how early 1980’s Stevie would style + design her home. I am sure similar to 1970’s Stevie and even current Stevie (fingers crossed). Below is a compilation of items that were inspired soley on the brilliance that is Stevie Nicks’ Bella Donna.
Clockwise from left:
- Taboret Stool: $375 gold + navy velvet
- Moon Calendar: $60 by MARGINS
- Dreamcatcher: $69 wrapped yarn
- Isometrics Sculpture on Stand: $165 marble + iron
- Adina Mirror: $815 gold leaf finish
- Nicholas Chaise: price upon request
- Topo Pillow: $275 from Rule of Three
- Himalayan Pink Quartz: $995 large
- Clearlight Orb: $198 w/ 3-prong bronze base
- Gypset Style: $45 from series of three books
- Cockatoo Lamp Base: sold as a pair
Most items are available to purchase through Coveted Home and are available to view through their appropriate links. As always, let us help you design your life.