The fall season is almost officially upon us. Well, almost. If you live in the Midwest like we do, it’s fairly certain that the strict definition of a “season” can be very blurry. It’s always a gamble. So, we may be prematurely pushing cable knit sweaters and frantically searching for our Hunters, but we just can’t wait any longer. Fall, as unreliable as you are, we will always love you.
We have appropriately paired up some of our favorite fall fashion trends for this year with their home decor “doppelgänger”. All items featured are available to purchase in-store and online at Coveted Home.
- Otto Tibetan Fur Cube Ottomans – So soft to the touch. Warm neutral color. Great way to add texture to a room. $704 each.
- Major Leather Chair – Mid-Century-inspired occasional chair, featured with a frame finished in gleaming polished brass. $2045 each as shown.
- Taboret Gold + Green Velvet Stool – Atop a textured, round gold base, the rich green velvet captivates. Beautifully boho. $375 each.
- Vervain Leopard Trophy Velvet Pillow – a classic leopard velvet, viscose blend, woven in Belgium. Beautifully handmade in New York by Artemisia. $190 each.
- Moose Plaid Indoor/Outdoor Rug – By Bunny Williams. A lively take on blues, browns, and grays. Available to order 3×5 or larger. $189-$1637.
- Cassill Brown Woven Throw – Woven on the pedal loom by artisans in Oaxaca, Mexico. Finished with macrame and tassels. $135.