Inside The Art Studio: A Guided Tour of 37 Artists’ Creative Spaces
Take a tour of artists’ studios!
Whether you’re looking to upgrade your own studio or just love peeking into the workplaces of successful artists, you’ll find ideas and inspiration Inside the Art Studio.
Culled from American Artist’s popular Studios series, Inside the Art Studio takes you inside 37 private studios of fine artists around the country. You’ll see how these artists:
- Adapt existing spaces, including living rooms, garages and barns, into working studios
- Design their work space to accommodate students
- Personalize rented studio space with storage solutions and ventilation systems
- Custom build ideal studios from scratch
Not only will you learn from their tips and solutions and read about their experiences, you’ll step inside the studios through large, detailed photographs and view the beautiful works created by many of these artists.
The unique experiences of the featured artists show just some of the many paths open to any artist wishing to further develop his or her creative life, both in and out of the studio. Let their journeys inform and inspire your studio dreams!
- Print Length: 160 pages
- Publisher: North Light Books (October 16, 2014)
Perfect gift when paired with our guide on shopping art.
1 in stock