Who doesn’t love Stevie Nicks?! I recently acquired her 1981 studio album Bella Donna from newly opened Josey Records located in the Crossroads at 18th and Oak. Since then, I cannot stop obsessing over how amazing Stevie looks with her mile-high platforms, feathered hair, and that crazy cockatoo! She is a force to be reckoned with, that lady. Naturally, I began imagining how early 1980’s Stevie would style + design her home. I am sure similar to 1970’s Stevie and even current Stevie (fingers crossed). Below is a compilation of items that were inspired soley on the brilliance that is Stevie Nicks’ Bella Donna.
Clockwise from left:
Most items are available to purchase through Coveted Home and are available to view through their appropriate links. As always, let us help you design your life.
January brings resolution, rejuvenation, and rock hard abs? Not sure about the third one.
Most people use this time of year to make goals pertaining to fitness, weight loss, eating right, etc. Most of these goals would involve working out; maybe doing a pull up or two. Instead of pretending to know anything about eating right or shedding that holiday weight (we all know I am clueless), let us focus on another type of pull up. I have picked out some of my favorite pull up tables that are small, portable, and versatile. Pull up tables are perfect for any space; use them as extra surface area for drinks when hosting or use it to house your martini while taking that well deserved evening bath. And they are great for super small apartments, like mine!
- I love the simplicity of the Allure Pull-Up Table from Mitchell Gold + Bob Williams. Travertine stone top? Yes, please.
- Looking for something rustic in nature? Incorporating a natural piece like this Oak Tree Stump Table would be a perfect fit.
- The Celeste Accent Table from Arteriors has been a favorite of mine for some time. Sculptural with a vintage flair.
- Very Hollywood Regency, the Marco Side Table from Worlds Away is available in gold or silver leaf. Sleek. Stunning.
- I am sucker for yellow. The Gemma Lacquer Side Table from Selamat Designs is 20 layers of lacquered perfection.
All of the tables listed (with the exception of the Oak Tree Stump) are available to purchase through Coveted Home. Stop by the shop and let us help you design your life!
The fall season is almost officially upon us. Well, almost. If you live in the Midwest like we do, it’s fairly certain that the strict definition of a “season” can be very blurry. It’s always a gamble. So, we may be prematurely pushing cable knit sweaters and frantically searching for our Hunters, but we just can’t wait any longer. Fall, as unreliable as you are, we will always love you.
We have appropriately paired up some of our favorite fall fashion trends for this year with their home decor “doppelgänger”. All items featured are available to purchase in-store and online at Coveted Home.
- Otto Tibetan Fur Cube Ottomans – So soft to the touch. Warm neutral color. Great way to add texture to a room. $704 each.
- Major Leather Chair – Mid-Century-inspired occasional chair, featured with a frame finished in gleaming polished brass. $2045 each as shown.
- Taboret Gold + Green Velvet Stool – Atop a textured, round gold base, the rich green velvet captivates. Beautifully boho. $375 each.
- Vervain Leopard Trophy Velvet Pillow – a classic leopard velvet, viscose blend, woven in Belgium. Beautifully handmade in New York by Artemisia. $190 each.
- Moose Plaid Indoor/Outdoor Rug – By Bunny Williams. A lively take on blues, browns, and grays. Available to order 3×5 or larger. $189-$1637.
- Cassill Brown Woven Throw – Woven on the pedal loom by artisans in Oaxaca, Mexico. Finished with macrame and tassels. $135.